Search This Blog

zaterdag 26 november 2011

Peter Andre's jungle love triangle

Peter Andre's jungle love triangle

Peter Andre is already at the centre of a jungle love triangle.

The 38-year-old singer - who is to be a guest panellist on ITV2 spin-off show 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here NOW!' - has won the affections of 'The Only Way Is Essex' beauties Jessica Wright and Gemma Collins, who are desperate to get their hands on him before he enters the main camp and meets Australian model Emily Scott.

Gemma - who is also appearing as a guest panellist on the show - said: "I love Peter. He's lovely. I'd be his 'Mysterious Girl'."

Meanwhile, Jessica is flying out to the jungle to support brother Mark Wright, and her mum Carol admitted Peter used to be the brunette bombshell's "idol" when she was a child.

She told the Daily Star newspaper: "She loves Peter Andre. He used to be her idol when she was little."

In case the hunk shuns her affections, bubbly Gemma has already cooked up a plan B and has got her eye on 'I'm A Celeb' hosts Ant and Dec.

She joked: "I've got my eyes on Ant and Dec. I quite fancy them, too."

However, sadly for Gemma and Jessica, Peter - who met ex-wife Katie Price on the show in 2004 - has vowed to stay single this time around.

He said: "The last time I came here single, I ended up walking out and getting