Search This Blog

woensdag 14 december 2011

American Idol's Fantasia Barrino Welcomes a Baby Boy

American Idol's Fantasia Barrino Welcomes a Baby Boy

Fantasia Barrino has given birth to a baby boy, People reports.

The American Idol alum welcomed Dallas Xavier Barrino on Tuesday in North Carolina. Dallas weighed in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.

"I feel so blessed that my son Dallas Xavier was born healthy, and is a wonderful new addition to our family," the 27-year-old singer tells the magazine. "I thank all my fans for their well wishes and continued support."

Fantasia Barrino: I'm Having a Boy

Barrino announced her pregnancy during a concert in August. She has yet to disclose who the baby's father is. When she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show in October, Williams asked Barrino if it was Antwaun Cook, a married man with whom she previously admitted to having an affair. Barrino replied: "I'm not gonna talk about that."

Barrino is already a mom to 10-year-old daughter Zion.