Search This Blog

donderdag 1 december 2011

Sara Gilbert Tells 'The Talk' She's Dating Linda Perry

Sara Gilbert Tells 'The Talk' She's Dating Linda Perry

'The Talk' co-host Sara Gilbert confirmed on-air tabloid speculation that she's in a relationship with former 4 Non Blondes frontwoman Linda Perry. Rumors had been swirling since the pair were photographed by paparazzi Sunday morning as they left a grocery store.

The subject came up on 'The Talk' Wednesday as Gilbert's co-hosts were discussing whether celebrities have a right to a private life. Aisha Tyler mentioned the paparazzi shots, telling Gilbert that "I know they were really upsetting to you."

Saying she'd struggled with the decision to go ahead and make her life more public by co-hosting 'The Talk,' Gilbert said "The other day I was just out and paparazzi were there. It was Sunday morning and I wasn't really prepared. There's all these articles out that I'm in a new relationship."

To applause from the audience, Gilbert added: "It's weird. ... I go online and it's on like CNN, and I'm flattered and I can't believe that anyone cares."

She joked, "I do want to share stuff with you guys but kind of would rather do it on my terms, I guess, in full hair and makeup."

'The Talk' airs Weekdays on CBS, check local listings for times.