Search This Blog

vrijdag 2 december 2011

Will.I.Am Joins The Voice U.K.

Will.I.Am Joins The Voice U.K.

Will.I.Am will join Jessie J as a coach on the U.K. edition of The Voice, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"I'm proud to be doing The Voice U.K. because the U.K. was the first place I saw success," the Black Eyed Peas front man said. "It's the place I'm the most creative outside of home."

Watch performances from Will.I.Am in our Online Video Guide

As an artist and a producer, Will.I.Am has won seven Grammys, sold more than 58 million singles worldwide and worked such musicians as Michael Jackson, Rihanna and Usher.

The Voice U.K., which has two more coach seats to fill, debuts on BBC1 next spring. The second season of the stateside version premieres Sunday, Feb. 5 after the Super Bowl.