Search This Blog

vrijdag 20 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother Georgia Salpa won't rule out 'Playboy' shoot

Celebrity Big Brother Georgia Salpa won't rule out 'Playboy' shoot

Celebrity Big Brother star Georgia Salpa has revealed that she would consider doing a Playboy shoot.

Salpa, who made friends with Playboy twins Karissa Shannon and Kristina Shannon during her Celeb Big Brother stint, said that she would love a trip to the Playboy mansion to meet Hugh Hefner.

"[The Shannon twins] are just nice girls. They are fun," said Salpa. "I know some of the stuff they say is mad and wild, but they are nice girls. They had my back in there. In the past few days, we got much closer and they really had my back in there.

"We had a laugh together. We'd talk about girly stuff, we had fun, it was really great to have them in there. And yeah, I'd love to go on a trip with them and meet Hugh Hefner."

On the subject of stripping off for Playboy, the Irish glamour model added: "I wouldn't say no to doing it. Not right now, I don't think, but I wouldn't say no to doing it in the future.

"I'd definitely go over for a party with the twins."