Search This Blog

dinsdag 31 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother winner Denise Welch: 'I regret flashing boobs'

Celebrity Big Brother winner Denise Welch: 'I regret flashing boobs'

Denise Welch has admitted that she rues her decision to flash her breasts in the Big Brother house.

Returning to Loose Women this afternoon, the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 winner insisted, however, that her children were not embarrassed by her hot tub topless antics.

That wasn't my best moment, I have to say. But I just don't think the nation should be deprived of my natural assets," she said.

The 53-year-old actress added that she "probably wouldn't" have behaved similarly if she had her time on the show again.

Welch added: "To be honest, both my children said, 'Mummy, we'd have been more bothered if you'd been horrible to someone in there'."

Meanwhile, responding to allegations that she has recently cheated on husband Tim Healy, Welch simply said: "Everything's fine at home."