Search This Blog

woensdag 11 januari 2012

Darren Criss May Miss More 'Glee' Due To 'How To Succeed In Business'

Darren Criss May Miss More 'Glee' Due To 'How To Succeed In Business'

Darren Criss might be missing from more than one episode of "Glee."

In a new interview with VH1, the current "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" star revealed his character, Blaine, might be missing from two episodes of the Fox hit.

"When I get back, I'll probably miss about two episodes, I'll get those scripts and see what happens," Criss said. "Who knows what they're up to? I'm gone so maybe Grant [Gustin] and Chris Colfer's characters are doing stuff. Who knows? But don't even run with that! I have no idea! I'm gone!"

Rumor has it bad boy Sebastian, played by Grant Gustin, will be joining the cast of "Glee" full-time in Season 4. Criss told VH1 that Gustin is a great addition to the cast. "I really like him a lot and I think his character's such a great addition to the show and he's such a talented guy," he said.

Criss will be part of the upcoming Michael Jackson tribute episode. He told Kelly Ripa and Rob Lowe on "Live! With Kelly" that he'd be singing Jackson's "Wanna Be Starting Something," but there won't be any moon-walking. "I'll walk on a conveyor belt, and it'll look like I'm doing something," he said.

Though Blaine is not a senior yet, "Glee" won't be spinning off its graduating students for a Season 4. Despite talk of several characters moving to New York for a spin-off, most of the graduating seniors will return. So far Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith have announced they are staying with the show. "The Glee Project" winner Damian McGinty, who has already stuck around for longer than planned, hopes to be back next season.

"No, that's not a done deal yet ... it hasn't been made official," McGinty told The Huffington Post regarding Season 4. "I did win seven episodes, I'm on my tenth, so ... things are going good."