Search This Blog

zaterdag 14 januari 2012

Vinny Guadagnino leaves 'Jersey Shore'

Vinny Guadagnino leaves 'Jersey Shore'

Vinny Guadagnino MTV's 'Jersey Shore' Season 5 Premiere Hurricane Situation: The Roomates are excited to return to New Jersey; Mike threatens to ruin Snooki's relationship with JionniWENN does not claim any ownership including but not limited to Copyright or License in the attached material. Any downloading fees charged by WENN are for WENN's services only, and do not, nor are they intended to, convey to the user any ownership of Copyright or License in the material. By publishing this material you expressly agree to indemnify and to hold WENN and its directors, shareholders and employees harmless from any loss, claims, damages, demands, expenses (including legal fees), or any causes of action or allegation against WENN arising out of or connected in any way with publication of the material.

Vinny Guadagnino has revealed that he is suffering from anxiety and exhaustion and has left MTV's Jersey Shore.

In last night's episode of the reality show, Vinny was seen being taken away from the Seaside Heights shared home in a cab. Earlier, Guadagnino told his co-stars that he was unhappy living in the house and had to leave.

"It's best for me. I've got to get myself better and here I'm suffering," Vinny told his best friend Pauly D.

"I'm not happy. I'm doing what's best for myself and that's it."

Speaking to his family, Vinny said: "I want you to come and get me. I've been strong, I'm a fighter but there is no fight left in me. So I've made the decision, I'm going to leave here."

Pauly D and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro had attempted to lift Vinny's spirits and persuade him to stay by organising a man day, but their efforts failed and Vinny was later shown talking to Shore Store owner Danny about his clinical anxiety and the fact that working on the show wasn't a healthy environment for him.

It has not been revealed whether Vinny will return to Jersey Shore later in the season.