Search This Blog

woensdag 15 februari 2012

'Celebrity Apprentice' Debbie Gibson: Everyone has something different

'Celebrity Apprentice' Debbie Gibson: Everyone has something different

Debbie Gibson has expressed her excitement over the cast of The Celebrity Apprentice.

The NBC reality series announced its largest Celebrity Apprentice cast ever at 18 celebrities earlier this year, including George Takei, Arsenio Hall, Penn Jillette and Gibson herself.

Gibson told Digital Spy that she is happy to have so many strong female competitors on her team, insisting that the women will hold their own against the men.

Asked who poses the biggest threat in the game, Gibson said: "Oh gosh, I don't know! I think everyone brings something different to the table. Obviously Adam [Corolla] and Clay [Aiken] seem like they're game, and so does Penn. But even for the girls, we've got some strong personalities. Lisa Lampanelli is fierce! I'm glad we have the people we do."

The 41-year-old went on to say that she is looking forward to putting her performing skills to the test on Celebrity Apprentice, explaining: "I'm hoping something comes up with singing! Of course that's my forte, so it'd be great if we had to perform to raise money or something 'cos I think the girls could blow that out of the water.

"Really, I'm just looking forward to the whole thing, to be honest. Even the stuff I'm not so great at will be a blast to try and hopefully I'll learn something new in the process!"

Show boss Donald Trump recently described the new Celebrity Apprentice cast as an "iconic group" of stars.

Celebrity Apprentice premieres Sunday, February 19 at 9/8c on NBC