Search This Blog

vrijdag 24 februari 2012

Dee Snider: 'I played nice on Celebrity Apprentice'

Dee Snider: 'I played nice on Celebrity Apprentice'

Dee Snider has claimed that he 'played nice' with his fellow Celebrity Apprentice contestants.

The Twisted Sister frontman told Parade that he tried at all costs to avoid arguing with the likes of Debbie Gibson and Arsenio Hall while trying to be crowned Donald Trump's Apprentice.

"I was terrible in [Twisted Sister]. I was the lead singer, so I was selfish and self-absorbed," Snider said. "I tried to learn from that and be a team player. I worked hard to play nice since I didn't in the past."

Snider went on to say that he's come to enjoy appearing on reality shows like Celebrity Apprentice and MTV Cribs.

"[Reality television] gives me the opportunity to show people who I really am. There is more to me than a screaming guy with make-up on," he joked.

Trump recently hinted that Lisa Lampanelli was "nasty" to her competitors on The Celebrity Apprentice.