Search This Blog

zaterdag 11 februari 2012

Frankie Cocozza: 'I'd rather hurt myself than try for X Factor again'

Frankie Cocozza: 'I'd rather hurt myself than try for X Factor again'

Frankie Cocozza has hit out at The X Factor, claiming that he would rather cause himself injury than audition for the show again.

The Celebrity Big Brother runner-up found fame on the ITV reality show last year, but was axed from the live stages of the competition after allegedly bragging about his drug use.

"Thinking about going to audition for the xfactor this year #lies," the 19-year-old wrote on Twitter. "i would rather put a toothpick under my toe nail and kick a wall."

However, Cocozza quickly backtracked on his criticism of the The X Factor, saying that he was grateful for the fame it brought.

"I havent forgot that the show done me a huge favour, and i did f**k up," he admitted, adding the cryptic hashtag "#stillunansweredquestions".

Cocozza claimed recently that he has sex "at least four times a week".

"It's so easy to get them to shag you," he said. "After you've been on TV for two minutes everyone wants to get in bed with you - it's ridiculous."