Search This Blog

dinsdag 21 februari 2012

Nick Offerman: 'Parks and Recreation is like a delicious meal'

Nick Offerman: 'Parks and Recreation is like a delicious meal'

Nick Offerman has compared Parks and Recreation to a delicious meal.

In an interview with The AP, the actor suggested that Parks and Recreation's success comes down to a perfect mix of 'ingredients'.

"There's so much luck involved in mixing up a pot of goulash and you're not sure exactly which ingredient is going to make you say, 'You know, that's a delicious meal'," he explained.

Offerman continued: "Sometimes it's the cumin that takes it over the top. If I were ever referred to as the cumin on Parks and Recreation, I would consider it high praise."

The actor went to say that he considers it an honour to be working with Amy Poehler, Rashida Jones, Aziz Ansari and Rob Lowe on the NBC sitcom.

"In my cast, I'm surrounded by Michael Jordans and I'm happy to just be a petrified tree stump where I get a laugh because a bird lands on me and picks an insect out of my hair," he joked.

Parks and Recreation airs Thursdays at 8.30/7.30c on NBC.