Search This Blog

dinsdag 6 maart 2012

Jennifer Morrison 'not returning to House for series finale'

Jennifer Morrison 'not returning to House for series finale'

Jennifer Morrison has confirmed that she will not return to House for the show's series finale.

The Fox medical drama, which stars Hugh Laurie, will conclude on May 21 after eight seasons.

Morrison, who played Dr Allison Cameron from 2004 to 2010, told Entertainment Weekly: "No-one's contacted me [about returning], and we're way too close for it to even be a possibility."

The actress, who currently stars in ABC's Once Upon a Time, added: "It's a really special show and became an important part of television pop culture. I feel really lucky to have been a part of it."

Last year, Morrison told that she would "love" to return to House for a guest appearance.

"I love Cameron and I'll always have an affection for [that character]," she said. "So if I were given the opportunity to [come back], of course I would."

Lisa Edelstein (Lisa Cuddy) will also be absent from the final House episode, it was confirmed last month.

The instalment will be directed and co-written by House creator David Shore.