Search This Blog

zaterdag 31 maart 2012

Nicki Minaj on 'feud' with Jennifer Lopez: 'I love and respect Jennifer'

Nicki Minaj on 'feud' with Jennifer Lopez: 'I love and respect Jennifer'

Nicki Minaj has said that she "loves and respects" Jennifer Lopez after their short playful banter on American Idol.

Minaj was the musical guest at American Idol during its elimination episode on Thursday (March 29), to promote her new album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

Nicki Minaj the MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam Party at Stage 37 New York City, USA - 15.02.12

Minaj expressed her desire to appear on the show again but this time as a guest judge.

"I was hoping maybe I could come back and be a guest judge," Minaj said. "J-Lo, can you scoot over a little bit?"

Jennifer Lopez shot back: "I don't know if there's enough room for both of us."

"She didn't seem to be having it but she gonna have it!" Minaj told The Hollywood Reporter.

"No, actually, I love J-Lo. I love what she's done for pop culture, I have nothing but respect for her, and we were just joking around. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with them when I'm guest judging."

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded will be released on April 2 in the UK and April 3 in the US.