Search This Blog

maandag 30 april 2012

will.i.am: 'Voice UK live show as nervewracking as Super Bowl'

will.i.am: 'Voice UK live show as nervewracking as Super Bowl'

will.i.am has claimed that he's as nervous about tomorrow night's Voice UK live show as he was when he played with the Black Eyed Peas at the Super Bowl halftime show.

The singer also compared his nerves to the first time he toured with the Peas and when he played concerts in Brazil at the opening of the football World Cup,

Writing on Twitter, the singer and producer said: "I'm nervous for the first live battles.

"I haven't been this nervous since we played a concert in Brazil in front of 1.5million people."

He continued: "The second time I was this nervous is when we opened the World Cup in South Africa and a billion people watched on TV.

"The 3rd time I was this nervous is when we played the Super Bowl in America and more than 200million people watched on TV.

"The 4th time I was this nervous is when I had to ask my mum for permission to go on tour in 98...I was afraid she would say no."

will.i.am's five acts - Joelle Moses, Sophie Griffin, Jaz Ellington, Frances Wood and Tyler James - will all perform in the live show tomorrow night (April 28). One of them will be voted out of the competition in Sunday's results show.