Search This Blog

dinsdag 29 mei 2012

Big Brother 2012 housemates to include couples?

Brian Dowling has revealed that Big Brother 2012 may feature couples as housemates.

The BB host spoke to us earlier this month about the upcoming series, and gossiped on plans about the housemates.

As well as confirming they had all been chosen three weeks ago, Brian revealed: “The housemates will be varied in age, this year for sure they’re mixing up the age groups.

“I heard something about maybe couples going in, but people don’t know they’re couples… I’m not sure how that works!

“That would be amazing, and they had to pretend they weren’t couples, and had to get off with other people!”

But Brian also admitted that he didn’t want the series to get too rude and too focused on sex.

He said: “I don’t like it when it gets too rude, when Denise [Welch] was in the jacuzzi with her tits out, I thought that was funny, I didn’t think that was rude.

“But I don’t like it when, like Jay and Louise had that sex den. I don’t like it if it gets too rude.”