Search This Blog

vrijdag 11 mei 2012

David Hasselhoff: 'I'm not watching Britain's Got Talent'

David Hasselhoff: 'I'm not watching Britain's Got Talent'

David Hasselhoff has claimed that he's not watching this year's Britain's Got Talent following his exit from the show at the end of last year.

The former Baywatch actor was dumped from the lineup following what Simon Cowell and producers considered to be a lacklustre series of the reality show in 2011.

Britain's Got Talent judges panel: Michael McIntyre, David Hasselhoff, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell

Speaking to The Mirror yesterday, the US actor claimed that he hadn't bothered with this year's series - which has featured Alesha Dixon, David Walliams, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell on the panel - commenting that he hates television.

"I'm not watching it at all. I hate television," said Hasselhoff. "I would much rather be on stage performing."

Commenting on criticism of his performance on the show, he added: "The publicity that I got was, 'David's not doing well. No-one can understand him'. But I thought I was okay!

"I tried to be entertaining and let people down with compassion. That's what I do... It was really lovely that people on Twitter said they missed me on the show."

Britain's Got Talent's final semi-final airs tonight at 7.30pm on ITV1.