Search This Blog

donderdag 3 mei 2012

'Lost' will return, says co-creator Damon Lindelof

'Lost' will return, says co-creator Damon Lindelof

Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof has claimed that the show will eventually return in some form.

The Star Trek writer / producer dropped hints about a possible revival at Variety's Entertainment & Technology Summit.

"It's been two years [since the show ended] and we told the story we wanted to tell," Lindelof said.

However, he added: "I do feel like the world has not seen the end of Lost but I'm not going to have any involvement."

Lindelof insisted that he would be happy for a new production team to oversee a Lost continuation.

"It would be hypocritical for me to say I'm going to [reboot] Star Trek but I don't want anyone to touch Lost," he said.

The final episode of Lost aired on ABC in May 2010. Exec producer Lindelof was also the show's chief writer, contributing 45 episodes.