Search This Blog

zondag 6 mei 2012

Scott Foley on 'True Blood' role: 'I'm not a werewolf or vampire'

Scott Foley on 'True Blood' role: 'I'm not a werewolf or vampire'

Scott Foley has dropped hints about his role on True Blood.

The Grey's Anatomy star made his debut as former soldier Patrick in the HBO drama's fourth season finale and will return in the upcoming fifth run.

"People ask me, 'Oh my God, you're on True Blood - what are you?!' And I have to keep saying, 'Umm... nothing! I'm just a guy!'" he told TVLine.

"I'm not a vampire, I'm not a werewolf, I'm not a werepanther, I'm not a fairy, I'm not a shapeshifter. I'm just a guy coming into town trying to finish something."

Foley teased that there is unfinished business between his character and old comrade Terry (Todd Lowe).

"Something happened between the two of them in Iraq that needs to be dealt with," he explained. "I can't say what it is. It has nothing to do with vampires or werewolves. But there is a mission that they need to complete."

British actress Lucy Griffiths will also join True Blood next season as Eric Northman's sister Nora. The actress recently revealed that the two siblings have "a fiery love/hate relationship".

True Blood returns to HBO on June 10 in the US. In the UK, the fifth season will air on FX in the autumn.