Search This Blog

woensdag 6 juni 2012

Alesha Dixon: 'No certainty over Britain's Got Talent return'

Alesha Dixon has hinted that her Britain's Got Talent return is not a certainty.

The singer joined the judging panel for the ITV1 talent show earlier this year, with Simon Cowell publicly asking her, David Walliams and Amanda Holden back for next year.

However, Dixon explained that a return has yet to be finalised.

"They have said they'd like me back but until I sign on that dotted line you just don't know," she is quoted as saying in The Sun.

Dixon also said that she is not expecting to be asked to guest judge The X Factor UK, saying: "They have not asked me. I am not waiting for that phone call."

She added that she does not regret leaving BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing in favour of Britain's Got Talent, explaining: "I make decisions based on my gut instinct and it felt right. I have not got a bad word to say about Strictly, I loved everything about it during my time there.

"I embrace change though. I like to do new things and I think it is about evolving as a person."

Dixon has previously said that she is hoping to return to Britain's Got Talent, declaring that she had the "time of [her] life".