Search This Blog

zondag 24 juni 2012

'Jersey Shore' Snooki: 'Being pregnant is really scary'

Jersey Shore star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has admitted that she's found being pregnant quite "scary".

Speaking to The Huffington Post, Snooki stressed that she knows creating a new life with fiancé Jionni LaValle is an incredible responsibility.

"Being able to produce another human is just so beyond crazy and scary that it's just weird that you can produce another human," she said. "It's just mind-blowing how you can create a person."

Snooki went to say that she is nervous to film a new season of Jersey Shore while also expecting her first child.

"I really don't know my involvement yet with the show or where I'm going to be living 'cause, you know, obviously I want to be very careful," she said. "Because I'm pregnant, I want to be healthy. So it's just gonna be a different experience for me this summer."

Snooki previously vowed that she will not drink alcohol while pregnant out of fear that her baby would be born with "three legs".

It was reported earlier this month that Jersey Shore could end after its upcoming sixth season.