Search This Blog

donderdag 28 juni 2012

TOWIE is absolute b*llocks, say 'Geordie Shore' stars

Geordie Shore stars Charlotte-Letitia Crosby and Rebecca Walker have sniped about their rival reality series The Only Way is Essex, declaring their recent summer special in Marbella "absolute b*llocks".

The girls, who are promoting their own MTV show's Chaos in Cancun spinoff, branded the ITV2 series dull and complained that the TOWIE females were too "prim and proper".

"Did you see the Marbella special? I would rather watch In the Night Garden. It was absolute b*llocks," Walker told Digital Spy.

Crosby added: "It was crap."

Walker continued: "When TOWIE is on, how many tweets do we get saying, 'We can't wait for Geordie Shore to be back on' and 'This is boring'?

"The girls in TOWIE are prim and proper all the time. [People] feel more comfortable watching us."

Crosby commented: "You watch our show and afterwards you sit and laugh about the best bits.

"After I watch TOWIE, I feel really bad about myself. I want to go on a diet, I'm not as nice as her, I'm not perfect and you pick holes in yourself."

Joking about the TOWIE girls' 'no carbs before Marbs motto', Crosby added: "Sometime I wish I could do no carbs before Marbs. But if I was going to Marbs, I'd do carbs in Marbs, before Marbs and after Marbs. And by the pool! The best carbs is a burger and a cocktail by the pool."