Search This Blog

zondag 29 juli 2012

Big Brother evictee Caroline Wharram: 'I feel f***ing fantastic'

Caroline Wharram denied being malicious in the Big Brother house following her eviction tonight (July 27).

Asked by Brian Dowling what she thought of receiving more boos than anyone in the series so far, and "maybe ever", she replied that she felt "f**king fantastic".

"I'm sorry but I love it, I think it's hilarious," she declared. "And I think anyone that loves Luke [Anderson] and Adam [Kelly] are f**king deluded."

She then went on to accuse Conor McIntyre of trying to become those two contestants' "best friends" for tactical reasons, saying she would never have attempted the same thing with the "f**king boring" pair.

Explaining her eviction, Caroline described herself as "very, very, very rude, obnoxious, outspoken, [having] no redeeming qualities whatsoever", adding: "I knew I was going, I was 20,000% sure."

However, continuing to a background of "Off!" chants, she claimed that she would "never intend to upset someone", insisting that "it takes two to tango" and saying others had "upset" her.

After the 20-year-old had broken off to tell the audience to "chill out", Dowling suggested that Caroline had repeatedly apologised in the house but never changed her ways.

"I would apologise to anyone I've upset ever," she responded. "I'd never, ever, ever go about to upset anybody.

"I think that's... come on, obviously I'm not a malicious person... I have a sense of humour, I can be a super bitch, and I can be obnoxious and I think aloud, but I'd never try and hurt somebody's feelings, ever."

Caroline later described the Big Brother environment as "f**king awful", and said that Luke A is a "super, super duper manipulator, Caroline isn't".

She finished by describing Sara McLean as "the nicest girl in that house" but "annoying to live with", revealing that she would like Adam to leave next, and picking Scott Mason as her desired winner.