Search This Blog

zaterdag 28 juli 2012

Big Brother: Scott Mason warned again over drunken rant

Scott Mason has picked up another warning from Big Brother after a drunken spat with Becky Hannon.

The history student fumed at Becky after she accused him of being an alcoholic, and a remark about slapping her prompted Big Brother to give him a ticking-off in the Diary Room.

"I'd come over there and slap you if I was," said Scott, following Becky's accusation about his drinking habits.

He continued: "I find people annoying. I've never heard so much s**t in all my life. Just f**k off you tw*ts."

When Becky claimed that Scott might be in trouble over his comments, he added: "It's the truth, bitch. Just kick me out of the house."

Scott has previously been warned by Big Brother about his attempts to use aftershave to get drunk and comments that he made about Deana Uppal using her hands to eat food, which could be considered racist.