Search This Blog

vrijdag 13 juli 2012

'Geordie Shore's Jay Gardner announces exit: 'I'll go out with a bang'

Geordie Shore star Jay Gardner has confirmed that he is leaving the MTV show.

The reality TV star revealed that his exit from the programme will air later this series, which sees the cast partying in Cancun, Mexico over spring break.

"It's true I'm leaving Geordie Shore this series," he wrote on Twitter. "I've had a mint time and will miss everyone loads. Thanks to all my fans! ‪#adiosjay.

"I can't reveal exactly what happens but all I can say is I go out with a bang! Keep watching on Tuesdays @ 10 to find out the story."

Teasing future projects, Gardener added: "However I'm excited about my new TV Show!! Stay Tuned."

Gardner is the second member of the Geordie Shore cast after Greg Lake to permanently leave the show since its debut last year.

MTV announced in May that it is looking to recruit new stars for a fourth series of Geordie Shore being filmed this summer.