Search This Blog

woensdag 11 juli 2012

'The Only Way Is Essex' Cara Kilbey: 'Mark Wright is up his own arse'

Cara Kilbey has suggested that former The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright is "up his own arse".

Wright quit the scripted reality programme earlier this year and recently fronted his own Mark Wright's Hollywood Nights show.

Asked how she got on with him, TOWIE's Billi Mucklow told Heat: "I've known Mark since I was little and I don't like him at all. I just don't.

"I lived down the same street as him. I think he's changed a lot."

Kilbey added: "He's up his own arse, isn't he?"

Of whether she watches his now show, Mucklow added: "Yeah, a bit. I thought it was okay. I don't really get what it's about.

"I can't stand all that, 'I'm here for you son. I will be here for you'. He's in LA, having the time of his life! I could just punch him."