Search This Blog

woensdag 1 augustus 2012

Big Brother Becky Hannon threatens to walk over weight remarks

Big Brother housemate Becky Hannon has threatened to walk off the reality show, following comments from Luke Anderson about her weight.

During this week's family and friends nominations, Becky's sister revealed that Luke A had made a joke about Becky's size.

Luke A had previously commented: "Becky has as much respect for me as she does her BMI."

Becky blasted Luke A for the comments, describing him as "disgusting". She told friend Scott Mason: "I just wanna go, I don't want it to upset my family.

"I hope they haven't read internet stuff saying I'm fat and all that s**t."

Speaking in the Diary Room, she said: "Could you imagine being in the final with Luke A, Deana and Adam? I would rather have gone in week one!

"I think [Luke A] is selfish, devious. I actually think he's a nasty bugger, he's devious.

"I'm going on Friday and I don't want to see him again in my entire life, I literally don't want to know him."

Luke A, Becky, Ashleigh Hughes and Deana Uppal are the four housemates facing possible eviction this week.

Big Brother continues daily on Channel 5.