Search This Blog

zondag 5 augustus 2012

Khloe Kardashian 'would love X Factor USA hosting role'

Khloe Kardashian has revealed that she would love to host The X Factor USA.

The reality star was first linked to a role in the Fox show last month and has now admitted that she is a "big fan" of the series.

"I've always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it's definitely something that I would love to do and would be honoured to do," she told E! Online.

"To be on such a huge show like that with those judges, I would have so much fun doing that."

Kardashian also praised the show's judge Simon Cowell, admitting that she thinks he is "amazing".

"I love personalities like that because I'm someone who is very straightforward and I tell it like it is," she said. "That's what he's doing. He just doesn't want to blow smoke up people's asses."

Stacy Keibler, Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts and Terrence J are among the other stars who have been linked to the hosting jobs on The X Factor.