Search This Blog

zondag 28 oktober 2012

Adam Carolla Joins Fox News Channel as a Contributor

Adam Carolla has found a new gig on the Fox News Channel.

The "Dancing With the Stars" alum, podcast star and perennial loudmouth has signed up with Fox News as a contributor, a spokesperson for Fox told TheWrap.  Carolla will appear primarily on "The O'Reilly Factor," but will also contribute to other Fox News shows.

Carolla, who has occasionally appeared on Fox in the past, will make his first appearance as a contributor on "The O'Reilly Factor" on Monday.

Though Carolla's political ideology isn't completely rigid he does tend to lean conservative on certain topics.

"I don't really have one group where I can subscribe to all of their dogma wholeheartedly," Carolla has said. "I guess I would be Republican, in the sense that I want a secure border, I'm not into the welfare state, I'm not into all those freebie lunch programs. It just kind of demeans people. On the other hand, I'd like pot to be legalized and I'm against semi-automatic and automatic weapons."