Search This Blog

maandag 8 oktober 2012

I'm A Celebrity 2012: Brian Dowling dismisses jungle stint

Celebrity Big Brother host Brian Dowling has revealed he turned down I’m A Celebrity 2012.

Brian claimed he would never take part in the ITV1 series because he’d be too annoying!

And the camp telly host suggested that most celebs would prefer to do Celebrity Big Brother over any other series.

“I think people like Big Brother, even Holly Willoughby told me it’s the one show she would love to do, she said she wouldn’t, though! But it’s the one show she’d love to do,” Brian told us. “You’ve got I’m A Celebrity, the ice skating [Dancing On Ice] but the one you can be yourself and just relax is Big Brother.”

Brian – who has won Big Brother twice – continued: “I could never imagine myself doing I’m A Celebrity, i got offered to do it but I think for me, personally, I couldn’t be myself, in those situations.”

He told us: “I would be so annoying!

“You’re wet, you have got nature, there are rats, snakes, you’re not eating, you’ve got all of that… oh, that wouldn’t be in good.

He added: “I’d rather sit in and a house and do nothing, that would be good for me.”