Search This Blog

donderdag 25 oktober 2012

'Merlin': Ten teasers about 'Another's Sorrow'

Prepare yourself for some family drama in this week's episode of Merlin, as Arthur (Bradley James) learns that his old nemesis Odin (Fintan McKeown) - the tyrant responsible for Uther's death - is back on the scene. Will the King's judgement be affected by his thirst for revenge?

Meanwhile, Morgana (Katie McGrath) is hatching another devious scheme using Arthur's one-time fiancée Princess Mithian (Janet Montgomery) to lure Camelot's monarch into a deadly trap. Only Merlin (Colin Morgan) senses trouble, but can he save the king of Camelot alone?

1. The vicious Morgana gets a little Darth Vader on someone's ass!

2. "You should choose your allies more carefully."

3. Gwen (Angel Coulby) questions Arthur's motives.

4. "Did you just give me an order?!"

5. After his all-too brief appearance last episode, Mordred (Alexander Vlahos) is completely absent this week.

6. "I would not test me if I were you."

7. Merlin receives some rock-solid intel.

8. "Here I am - two legs, two arms, my own teeth."

9. Someone rather surprising displays their skill at swordplay.

10. "Don't make me do that again - I'm not sure my heart can take it."