Search This Blog

donderdag 18 oktober 2012

TOWIE: Lucy Mecklenburgh and Mario Falcone call off engagement

TOWIE stars Lucy Mecklenburgh and Mario Falcone have called off their engagement – but have insisted that they’re still together!

We saw the dramatic end to the pair’s engagement in last night’s episodes, after the pair rowed over texts Mario had been sending to other women.

The row got even more heated as Lydia stepped in, with Mario branding her a “f**ing busy p***k”.

But Lucy fumed at Mario: “Everything is wrong with you bantering a girl when it’s about them in a leotard.”

Mario hit back: “I’ve said I’m f***ing sorry! The boys don’t think I’ve done anything wrong. Yes I admit I’m in the wrong, but it’s not the worst thing in the world.”

And he then suggested that the pair call off their engagement.

He said: “We were happy before we were engaged. That ring, to me, is a symbol of the bad memories and everything that’s happened over the past few months.”

Lucy agreed: “We’re getting rid of the ring. It will feel weird without it, though.”