Search This Blog

zondag 6 januari 2013

Amelia Lily: 'I would take part in Celebrity Big Brother'


Amelia Lily has revealed that she would be interested in taking part in Celebrity Big Brother.

The former X Factor contestant said that she would "love" to be involved in the Channel 5 reality show, adding that it would be "mental".

"I think I would [take part], you know I'm always up for trying new things. I make friends with everyone - I'll talk to a random stranger," she told TellyMix.

"I think being on [Celebrity Big Brother] would be mental, I'd love it."

Jedward and Frankie Cocozza are two fellow X Factor acts who have taken part in previous Celebrity Big Brother series.

Rylan Clark is heavily rumoured to be one of the new crop of housemates that will enter the house tonight (January 3).

When asked who her ideal housemates would be, Lily added: "I'd like to see Russell Brand in there. I think he's hilarious. And Zac Efron, I've loved him since forever.

"And Snoop Dogg - he'd be an absolute legend."

Celebrity Big Brother launches tonight at 9pm on Channel 5.