Search This Blog

donderdag 24 november 2011

Peter Andre returns to I'm A Celeb

Peter Andre returns to I'm A Celeb

Peter Andre has made an "emotional" return to 'I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here!'

The 38-year-old singer - who met ex-wife Katie Price when they both competed on the ITV1 show in 2004 - jetted in to the Australian city of Brisbane this morning (24.11.11) to work on ITV2 spin-off series 'I'm A Celebrity . Get Me Out Of Here Now!' and potentially take part in a Bushtucker Trial.

He said: "It's been emotional to return here. I had some mixed feeling yesterday. I've been back to Australia since the jungle, but never back there.

"I'm on the ITV2 panel for three days, but I'm here for four days. They are not telling me what's happening on the other day. They've blocked one day out and they've told me, 'You'll see what happens'. I don't know what they're doing.

"I'm looking forward to it, though. I wouldn't mind going in there, as long as I'm not competing. I'd definitely drop in there for a day or two to have some fun."

However, Peter has warned he won't be finding love in the jungle this time around, and even if he wanted to, he couldn't compete with 24-year-old hunk Mark Wright for the affections of Australian model Emily Scott.

He added: "The last time I came here single, I ended up walking out and getting married. This time I'm going to try and stay single.