Search This Blog

vrijdag 13 januari 2012

Celebrity Big Brother Michael Madsen: 'I can't take Denise anymore'

Celebrity Big Brother Michael Madsen: 'I can't take Denise anymore'

Celebrity Big Brother's Michael Madsen has admitted that he is struggling to cope with Denise Welch's behaviour.

The Reservoir Dogs actor told Gareth Thomas while working out in the gym that Welch's prying is beginning to worry him.

"I can't take Denise anymore, man. She was all over my face last night," Madsen said.

The Loose Women star interrogated Madsen over the length and details of his visits to the Diary Room.

Mimicking Welch, he went on: "'Why do you keep going in the Diary Room? What are you talking about in the Diary Room? Why are you in there so often and so long?'

"Denise, why the f**k are you worried about what I'm doing in the Diary Room? She had that desperate sound in her voice. Bummer."

Madsen added: "You know, I tried to be nice, I sat on the edge of her bed. The more you don't answer her question, the more she pumps up.

"She thinks I was secretly planning against her, and then she gets all nasty, pushed my hand away. She starts snapping at me, yet she was the one who started the conversation."