Search This Blog

zondag 8 januari 2012

'Dancing On Ice' Corey Feldman to write exposé on Hollywood abuse

'Dancing On Ice' Corey Feldman to write exposé on Hollywood abuse

Corey Feldman has revealed plans to write a book about the abuse he experienced as a child actor.

The Dancing On Ice contestant claimed last year that "the number one problem in Hollywood was, and is, and always will be paedophilia".

He also blamed the death of his late friend and fellow Lost Boys star Corey Haim on the lifelong trauma experienced as a result of the abuse.

"When I was 14 and 15 things were happening to me. These older men were leching around like vultures," Feldman told The Sun. "It was basically me laying there pretending I was asleep and them going about their business.

"I will write a book - I will put all the information forward. There are people who have got away with it for so long they think they are above the law - that's got to stop.

"Corey and I were pegged as the scapegoats. Enough is enough. People need to know the reason Corey and I were swept under the carpet like the beaten dogs that were sent to the pound so no one had to deal with us anymore."

Feldman added that he has been reluctant to speak out in order to protect his 7-year-old son Zen.

The actor competes in Dancing On Ice, which starts tomorrow night (Sunday) at 6.30pm on ITV1.