Search This Blog

zondag 29 januari 2012

Dermot O'Leary 'unsure of X Factor future'

Dermot O'Leary 'unsure of X Factor future'

Dermot O'Leary could be axed from The X Factor, it has been reported.

The presenter, who has hosted the show since 2007, is yet to sign a new contract and has admitted that he's unsure if he will return for the new series.

"I've not signed yet. The next month or so will be telling. I'll either be doing it or I won't," O'Leary told The Sun. "You never know. That's the thing working for Simon [Cowell] and working on that show.

"If you had told me this time last year that he, Cheryl [Cole] and Dannii [Minogue] wouldn't be there, I would have said, 'You're insane'."

O'Leary added: "I've got a lot of other things to do this year. I'm getting married, so need to juggle all these things. But X Factor kicks off earlier for me than everyone else as I'm on board a bit before the judges, so we'll see."

Meanwhile, Cowell has ruled out hiring O'Leary to host X Factor USA, saying there "would have to be an American host" if Steve Jones is axed.