Search This Blog

zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Nicola McLean: 'It would be amazing to make Celeb Big Brother final'

Nicola McLean: 'It would be amazing to make Celeb Big Brother final'

Nicola McLean has revealed that she would not mind reaching the final of Celebrity Big Brother.

The 30-year-old glamour model has had an emotional week, telling her fellow housemates that she is missing footballer husband Tom Williams.

She claimed: "I'm not saying I wouldn't like to get to the end, but I've never thought it would be possible for me to do that.

"So that's never been in my mind. I've always felt like I'd be first out. That's me, that's the way I think."

However, she admitted: "If I could make the final, that would be amazing, but I really [feel ready to leave]."

McLean, who broke down earlier after receiving a letter from Williams, continued: "Tom gives me a lot of reassurance and a lot of confidence I don't have naturally. I look to him for a lot in all different ways."

To a shocked Gareth Thomas and Denise Welch, McLean added: "I like approval from people, and when I go in the bath and he hasn't texted me in ten minutes, I get pissed off.

"I just want him to text me telling me how much he loves me and stuff. I'm really demanding - is that really weird?"

McLean will have to survive tonight's double eviction to make it into the final week.