Search This Blog

woensdag 4 januari 2012

Porter: My DOI costumes are tiny

Porter: My DOI costumes are tiny

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter is hoping her revealing lads' mags photo shoots will help her get to grips with her skimpy Dancing On Ice outfits.

The actress, who plays Theresa McQueen in the Channel 4 soap, is looking forward to getting on the ice for the first live show on Sunday - but admitted she's nervous about her barely-there costumes.

She said: "I've been in underwear in lads' mags - but that's completely different because you're stood still so you can hold it in and tense and stuff when you want to.

"But moving about in a little tiny bikini thing, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch that."

Despite her concerns over her costumes, Jorgie is proving fearless on the rink.

"I think I've got so much confidence because I'm not scared, because I've not really had a big fall yet - touch wood - or if I do fall, I just get straight back up," she said.

And the soap star confessed she got starstruck when she first met the other celebrity competitors.

She explained: "There's Rosemary (Conley), there's Charlene (Tilton) from Dallas, there's Corey (Feldman) he's mega-Hollywood, Jennifer (Ellison) I used to watch Phantom Of The Opera and Brookside, and Heidi (Range). I just think, 'I can't believe I'm doing something with them' and it's an absolute dream."