Search This Blog

vrijdag 2 maart 2012

Kelly Clarkson on The Voice: 'I was nervous they wouldn't know me'

Kelly Clarkson on The Voice: 'I was nervous they wouldn't know me'

Kelly Clarkson has admitted she was nervous going into her mentoring role on The Voice in case the contestants didn't know her.

The 'What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)' singer will serve as a mentor for Blake Shelton's team on the second season of The Voice, which currently airs Mondays on NBC.

During a video interview with social media correspondent Christina Milian, the star was asked about the experience of surprising the contestants when she arrived.

Clarkson replied: "The unexpected thing I hate because some people don't know who I am! I was like, 'What if they don't know who I am?'

"I got nervous before they came in and was like, 'Oh, it will be so embarrassing!' because they didn't tell them I would be the mentor, but they were all really cool."