Search This Blog

maandag 23 april 2012

Ana Matronic: 'I would join The Voice UK full time'

Ana Matronic: 'I would join The Voice UK full time'

Ana Matronic has said that she would take a full-time role on The Voice UK if the opportunity arose.

The Scissor Sisters singer, who recently appeared as a guest mentor for Jessie J's team on the BBC One talent show, told Metro that she would relish the chance to lead her own team of hopefuls on the show.

"If they ask me, I would take a role on The Voice," she said. "In my dream I would be a coach for every contestant, that way I wouldn't have to choose between them. I would be everyone's cheerleader."

The vocalist continued: "I don't see it as a reality show, it's a talent show. It was good to see people with huge talent getting support from established people in the industry and that's what attracted me to it when I was asked to do the UK show.

"I don't see The Voice as a reality show - the Kardashians is a reality show and that has nothing to do with talent."

She added that while she would would "name no names", she "saw several" stars of the future during her time on the show.

Matronic recently revealed that she gains most pleasure out of appearing on stage with Jake Shears and the rest of her Scissor Sisters bandmates.