Search This Blog

vrijdag 6 april 2012

Apprentice: Fired candidate Michael Copp says Ricky Martin is "acting"

Apprentice: Fired candidate Michael Copp says Ricky Martin is "acting"

Axed Apprentice candidate Michael Copp has questioned the authenticity of Ricky Martin.

Copp, fired by Lord Alan Sugar in last night's condiments task, told Digital Spy that the pro-wrestler is "a very good actor".

Copp told Digital Spy: "If you think about it he's a wrestler by night. In the wrestling industry you're acting, aren't you?

"So he's a very good actor, Ricky, and he knows how to sugarcoat up situations and put a spin on things. Whereas, to be honest with you, in real life, I'm not used to that.

"I don't have to sugarcoat things in real life when I'm doing business because, at the end of the day, I tell people what to do, my staff, and they do it and they do it well."

The 31-year-old added: "I'm not used to that side of it where people try to put a spin on things that happened."