Search This Blog

maandag 9 april 2012

'TOWIE' Jessica Wright refuses to film with Lauren Goodger

'TOWIE' Jessica Wright refuses to film with Lauren Goodger

The Only Way Is Essex star Jessica Wright has warned bosses that she won't film scenes with Lauren Goodger.

The pair's feud came to a head at the end of the last series, and Wright has since rejected Goodger's apologies.

Producers are now said to be facing a "logistical headache" as they ensure they don't cross paths while filming series five.

"I want to have fun in this new series. I can't be bothered with the bitchiness, I don't want to be involved in it. I want to do girly stuff. I want more girls' nights out but not with Lauren," Wright told The Sun.

"In the last series everyone was getting really bitchy and I can't stand playground c**p. I won't be doing any scenes with Lauren. I've said that. We haven't made up.

"She apologised the following day a few times but it had gone too far. I just won't film with her. I won't hang out with her so I won't be in scenes with her."

Speaking of recent press photos of Goodger holidaying in Miami, Wright added: "If I was unhappy with my body then I wouldn't display it. I don't get that Lauren hated the pictures but she let them go out. She said people edited the pictures to make them look worse but I don't know why anyone would do that."

Goodger's salon was petrol bombed less than 24 hours after it opened back in February.

Wright said she had not experienced any trouble herself, commenting: "I haven't had any problems. I've never been too controversial on the show so I don't think people have a reason to hate me. I've always been nice to people but I'm even nicer now because I'm well-known and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm better than them."

TOWIE returns to ITV2 next Sunday (April 15) at 10pm.