Search This Blog

zaterdag 12 mei 2012

Alesha Dixon wants Britain's Got Talent return: I had time of my life

Alesha Dixon wants Britain's Got Talent return: I had time of my life

Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon has declared her intention to remain on the show in 2013.

The 'Breathe Slow' singer also favourably compared her inaugural year on the Simon Cowell reality show to her two-year stint as a panellist on BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing.

Dixon said: "I'd love to come back next year. If I'm asked back, I'd jump at the chance. I've had the time of my life.

"I've loved all the banter between the judges and all the crazy dancing in our seats during performances - that never happened on Strictly Come Dancing!"

The 33-year-old added: "Britain's Got Talent is amazing; it's end-of-pier, crazy and credible.

"Acts like Ryan [O'Shaughnessy] and The Loveable Rogues give the show a contemporary and cool feel."

Cowell admitted earlier this year that he signed Dixon from Strictly to frustrate the BBC.

Britain's Got Talent's grand final airs tonight from 7.30pm on ITV1.