Search This Blog

zaterdag 12 mei 2012

Paloma Faith slams 'Voice' editing, denies Danny O'Donoghue friendship

Paloma Faith slams 'Voice' editing, denies Danny O'Donoghue friendship

Paloma Faith has accused The Voice UK producers of editing her recent stint on the BBC reality show.

The 'Picking Up The Pieces' singer, who appeared as a mentor in the Battle Rounds last month, blasted the singing contest for falsifying a friendship between her and coach Danny O'Donoghue.

She told the London Evening Standard: "They said we were friends but we had never met before. [The opportunity] came through them contacting my people, who said, 'Do you want to do it?'

"And I said, 'Yeah, but can I say what I really feel?' But they just edited it out. I think I was maybe a bit too realistic.

"I was doing a lot of talking about how you shouldn't really worry about this and I don't really believe in competing in art because it's subjective - so some people think you're amazing but some people won't.

"All that kind of normal human stuff that they don't promote on that show."