Search This Blog

zondag 13 mei 2012

Ashleigh & Pudsey win 'Britain's Got Talent' 2012

Ashleigh & Pudsey win 'Britain's Got Talent' 2012

Ashleigh & Pudsey have won this year's Britain's Got Talent.

The dog dancing act was announced by hosts Ant & Dec as the act with the most amount of votes to win by the viewing public, ahead of second-placed singing duo Jonathan & Charlotte.

A tearful Ashleigh told Ant & Dec upon hearing the result: "A massive thank you to everyone that voted for us. I'm just proud of Pudsey. Thank you so much."

A beaming Simon Cowell said: "My life's work is now complete. I want to say a huge thank you to these three [the judges]. This has been one of my favourite years, [Ant & Dec] have always been amazing."

Amanda Holden added: "I am absolutely completely delighted, but more than that, Simon Cowell said that if the dog won he would dance with it!"

Ashleigh & Pudsey then proceeded to perform their Mission: Impossible act once more, including Cowell giving Pudsey a stroke at the judges' table.

Speaking on Britain's Got More Talent afterwards, Cowell added: "I love dogs, I love animals and I really like Ashleigh. They deserve it. That dog will become the most famous dog in the world."

Loveable Rogues, Sam Kelly, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Molly Rainford, Aquabatique, Kai & Natalia, The Mend and Nu Sxool also performed in tonight's final.