Search This Blog

zondag 27 mei 2012

Big Brother 2012 housemate wildcards revealed

Three potential Big Brother housemates will be fighting for viewer votes in order to enter the house, it has been revealed today.

The trio of personalities were originally rejected from the show for being too “over the top”.

They include an “Indian Brian Dowling”, a Dr Who fan and a girl nicknamed The Hurricane.

Viewers will be invited to vote for their favourite during launch week, with only one entering the house to become a housemate.

Bit On The Side star Jamie East was given the power to pick the wild card finalists from the hundreds of rejected auditionees.

He told the Daily Star today: “I went in with a plan to pick housemates that Big Brother would never put in the house.

“I think I’ve succeeded.”

He went on: “I am so confident with my choices.

“I predict that whoever viewers choose will go all the way and make the final.”

The trio will star in a special audition show at 8PM on June 5 on Channel 5, before the live launch show at 9PM.