Search This Blog

zondag 27 mei 2012

Big Brother bosses tell Brian Dowling to lay off fake tan

Big Brother bosses have ordered Brian Dowling to be less brown for the new series.

The host admitted that producers are planning a revamp of the Channel 5 show and want him to update his look.

Dowling told The Sun: "They are changing the look this year and it was suggested I could wear jeans. I said I would love to wear jeans.

"They then said, 'You looked really brown'. So I have been told to be less Essex, more Chelsea. How that is relevant to the show I don't know but, yeah, I have to look less brown."

Speaking of being mugged earlier this year, he added: "Even now I don't go out when it is dark on my own. When it happened I left the lights on and I was crying for my mum. I felt like a bit of a pussy."

Dowling concluded by saying that Big Brother, which starts its new series on June 5, "still has such a strong following".