Search This Blog

zaterdag 5 mei 2012

'Celebrity Juice' star Keith Lemon eyes 'Coronation Street' cameo

'Celebrity Juice' star Keith Lemon eyes 'Coronation Street' cameo

Celebrity Juice's Keith Lemon has revealed that he wants a cameo in Coronation Street.

The TV personality, the fictional creation of Leigh Francis, suggested that Maria Connor actress Samia Ghadie will persuade ITV producers to give him a chance.

Lemon told PA: "I suppose my favourite soap would be Coronation Street because I know more people in Corrie than I know in any other soaps.

"I'm like, 'Hey how's it going, Michelle Keegan?', 'Are you alright, Samia Ghadie?', that sort of thing. I'm always telling Samia Ghadie [I want a cameo] because she seems to be my gateway into Coronation Street and she always introduces me to the producers and writers at showbiz event."

He added: "She says, 'I'm going to get you in' but all I want to do is be in the hairdressers and go, 'You've cut it too short, I'm never coming here again'. That's all I want to do."

Lemon appeared at last Sunday's British Soap Awards, presenting the award for 'Sexiest Female' to Michelle Keegan.