Search This Blog

zaterdag 5 mei 2012

Jessie J: 'I don't watch 'The Voice'

Jessie J: 'I don't watch 'The Voice'

Jessie J has said that she does not watch episodes of The Voice back.

The 24-year-old 'Who You Are' singer has confessed to not even having seen herself in her coaching role for the BBC1 show.

Speaking on a forthcoming episode of The Graham Norton Show, Jessie J admitted that she followed commentary on the show via her Twitter account.

She said: "I get to see enough of it. People send photos of myself and tell me what I'm wearing like it wasn't me."

Jessie J also hit out at producers who made her wear the same outfit for all of the blind auditions.

She added: "It was lame and not thought through. It was so they could edit it."

Jessie J appears on The Graham Norton Show this evening (Friday, May 4) on BBC One alongside comedian Simon Amstell, actress Julie Walters and footballer Didier Drogba.